How to Use Pause and Resume Feature of SmartIO
March 18, 2019
In the past, Telcos, retail and end customers have shown concern regarding the amount of time it took to transfer large files; as it was frustrating to clone pictures and videos in a bulk amount while you are sitting in a retail store or at home. The user had to stay with the devices till the transfer is finished that could potentially tie him up for several minutes or even hours. This situation was chiefly undesirable for the mobile phone retailers because the salesperson would monitor the data transfer in the service room for several minutes without getting a chance to interact with more customers. Among a multitude of innovative and unique features, SmartIO has also addressed this specific customer need.
Our engineering team went to the design board and came up with a simple solution to let user pause the content transfer at any time and later resume it at the time and place of their convenience. With this feature, SmartIO customers do not need to stay in the same WiFi or Cellular network. Instead you can pause the transfer in one network and resume it in another. SmartIO also frees up the geographical limitations that a hardware based content transfer solution may pose. Our customers are able to use this software anytime, anywhere as long as they have some network connectivity. Below we will be describing step by step the Pause-Resume functionality of SmartIO App. Downloading SmartIO from App Store: SmartIO App is available on all major App stores, that includes Apple store, Google Play, Window and BlackBerry App store.
Step -1: Launch the App on Both Devices
At start, you need to install and launch SmartIO on both phones.
Step -2 : Device Selection
Then choose sender and receiver phone on app.
Step -3 : QR Scan
Afterwards, scan the QR code to connect both devices.
Step 4: Select Content Type
After successful pairing, you need to select the content type from the list of Contacts, Pictures and Videos etc you want to transfer.
Step 5: Content Sharing Initialization
Once Content type is selected and data transfer is initiated, a new screen will appear displaying status of content transfer.
Step 6: Utilizing Pause Option in Content Sharing
During content transfer, you can easily pause and resume the process. If you are looking to Pause the content sharing Press “Pause” on sender device and content sharing will be paused on both devices.
Step 7 : Utilizing Resume Option
When you have utilized the pause option successfully.You can easily resume content sharing by pressing resume button on “Old Device” and it will automatically start until all the selected content is transferred to the “New device”.
Step 8 : Factory Reset the Device
Once the content transfer is done, SmartIO asks to factory reset the sender device, whereas on the receiver device there is an option of Whatsappchatbackup.
So this is how it goes! It's very simple to "Pause" and "Resume" content transferring with SmartIO.
Found this blog interesting?
Want to know more about SmartIO?
Feel free to explore the rest of the website, or email your queries, comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to Android Using SmartIO App
- How to Use Pause and Resume Feature of SmartIO
- T-Mobile’s 5G Service - Delays for a Little While More
- How SmartIO Can Help you with Easy Content Transfer?
- SmartIO releases new build; now supports new content types
- Easily transfer Contacts, Pictures and Videos from any Android phone to Huawei Mate 8
- Apple Finally released iOS Update 9.2 version
- How to transfer Line Chat History/Backup from one Android phone to another Android phone without PC/Cables
- Apple unveils the iPhone 6S, the 6S Plus and the iPad Pro
- IFA 2015 sees the launch of a stream of exciting new devices
- SmartIO is coming to Vegas
- How to Transfer Videos from an Android phone to an iPhone/iPad without PC & Cables
- Android M has a name…
- Google gets a new CEO, Google Inc. & gets a new name “Alphabet”
- BlackBerry Announces BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
- New Nexus could be more powerful than Samsung Galaxy S6 and Motorola Nexus 6
- Self-repairing screens under development
- Has Samsung found battery technology’s Holy Grail?
- BlackBerry to launch its first Android smartphone
- Apple, everything new… and one more thing
- Are you ready for Android M?
- Android M for Mystery
- Top 3 Things to Do After Buying a New Smartphone
- SmartIO: Contacts Transfer from Old Phone to New One
- Top 3 ways to transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone
- Xiaomi expects to make it big in India
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Chat Backup from Android Phone to Other Android Phone using SmartIO App
- How to Utilize Pause and Resume Feature on “SmartIO”
- How to Transfer Content to New Android Phone Using SmartIO