Easily transfer Contacts, Pictures and Videos from any Android phone to Huawei Mate 8
January 7, 2016
One the first day of CES 2016, Huawei launched the Mate 8, a 6-inch Android-run martphone that supposedly provides 100% more CPU power, 125% better GPU performance and 70% increased power efficiency. Huawei’s claims are enough to get anyone excited, so we’re not surprised that you’ve either pre-booked or are interested in the device. The question that remains is, how can you easily transfer data, like your contacts, pictures and videos, from your old device to the Mate 8? With SmartIO, you can achieve this very easily. Following are the steps to how you can easily transfer all your images, contacts and videos from an Android phone to the Huawei Mate 8.
1. Download and launch SmartIO on both devices.
2. Choose sender on android phone and receiver on Mate 8 phone.
3. On receiver phone, add email address and password to login.
4. Scan the QR code to connect both devices.
5. Select the content type from the list of Contacts, Pictures and Videos etc you want to transfer.
6. Press start transfer button and wait until all content is transferred.
7. Both devices can see the progress and status of transfer; whereas the sender device can also 'Skip’, “Pause” and Disconnect” the transfer session.
Found this blog interesting?
Want to know more about SmartIO?
Feel free to explore the rest of the website, or email your queries, comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to Android Using SmartIO App
- How to Use Pause and Resume Feature of SmartIO
- T-Mobile’s 5G Service - Delays for a Little While More
- How SmartIO Can Help you with Easy Content Transfer?
- SmartIO releases new build; now supports new content types
- Easily transfer Contacts, Pictures and Videos from any Android phone to Huawei Mate 8
- Apple Finally released iOS Update 9.2 version
- How to transfer Line Chat History/Backup from one Android phone to another Android phone without PC/Cables
- Apple unveils the iPhone 6S, the 6S Plus and the iPad Pro
- IFA 2015 sees the launch of a stream of exciting new devices
- SmartIO is coming to Vegas
- How to Transfer Videos from an Android phone to an iPhone/iPad without PC & Cables
- Android M has a name…
- Google gets a new CEO, Google Inc. & gets a new name “Alphabet”
- BlackBerry Announces BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
- New Nexus could be more powerful than Samsung Galaxy S6 and Motorola Nexus 6
- Self-repairing screens under development
- Has Samsung found battery technology’s Holy Grail?
- BlackBerry to launch its first Android smartphone
- Apple, everything new… and one more thing
- Are you ready for Android M?
- Android M for Mystery
- Top 3 Things to Do After Buying a New Smartphone
- SmartIO: Contacts Transfer from Old Phone to New One
- Top 3 ways to transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone
- Xiaomi expects to make it big in India
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Chat Backup from Android Phone to Other Android Phone using SmartIO App
- How to Utilize Pause and Resume Feature on “SmartIO”
- How to Transfer Content to New Android Phone Using SmartIO