Apple Finally released iOS Update 9.2 version
December 10, 2015
In Apple-related news, the company has just released iOS 9.2. Though the update is a small one, it adds an impressive number of bells and whistles to the current workings of iOS. One of the many updates include Arabic language support for Siri. Other updates include fixes to various bugs, as well as improvement of several built-in apps. Though built-in apps are not as glamorous as apps downloaded off the App Store (like games and content transfer apps), they are extremely functional. You’d be disappointed to know, the nifty service of NumberSync is not a part of the update, despite being a part of the first four betas that were released. NumberSync is an AT&T service that allows users to port their number to multiple devices so that they can make calls and send messages in the absence of their primary device.
So what does one get as part of iOS 9.2? Apparently there are a whole lot of bug fixes, and some small additions for Apple Music, News and iBooks. Users of iBooks would be happy to know that it has been padded with 3D Touch functionality. The update has also made it possible to access third-party extensions; hence using the browser in third-party apps is not more intuitive. One of the more hidden (albeit problematic) issues, like the alarm turning off during the overnight update (that’s what happened during the last update), has been dealt with. In more random development, the update includes iPhone support for a USB camera adapter. So now you can transfer content like those DSLR files to your mobile device, without having to sync up the equipment with a computer.
Found this blog interesting?
Want to know more about SmartIO?
Feel free to explore the rest of the website, or email your queries, comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to Android Using SmartIO App
- How to Use Pause and Resume Feature of SmartIO
- T-Mobile’s 5G Service - Delays for a Little While More
- How SmartIO Can Help you with Easy Content Transfer?
- SmartIO releases new build; now supports new content types
- Easily transfer Contacts, Pictures and Videos from any Android phone to Huawei Mate 8
- Apple Finally released iOS Update 9.2 version
- How to transfer Line Chat History/Backup from one Android phone to another Android phone without PC/Cables
- Apple unveils the iPhone 6S, the 6S Plus and the iPad Pro
- IFA 2015 sees the launch of a stream of exciting new devices
- SmartIO is coming to Vegas
- How to Transfer Videos from an Android phone to an iPhone/iPad without PC & Cables
- Android M has a name…
- Google gets a new CEO, Google Inc. & gets a new name “Alphabet”
- BlackBerry Announces BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
- New Nexus could be more powerful than Samsung Galaxy S6 and Motorola Nexus 6
- Self-repairing screens under development
- Has Samsung found battery technology’s Holy Grail?
- BlackBerry to launch its first Android smartphone
- Apple, everything new… and one more thing
- Are you ready for Android M?
- Android M for Mystery
- Top 3 Things to Do After Buying a New Smartphone
- SmartIO: Contacts Transfer from Old Phone to New One
- Top 3 ways to transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone
- Xiaomi expects to make it big in India
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Chat Backup from Android Phone to Other Android Phone using SmartIO App
- How to Utilize Pause and Resume Feature on “SmartIO”
- How to Transfer Content to New Android Phone Using SmartIO